I was so tired yesterday but was still thrilled to try the plates out! sorry if the photo quality is bad. I used my phone instead of a cam!
Now on the views on the plates.
1. because they come in a set of 21 plates, i get to have a lot more designs.
2. although they are smaller in size than the Konad ones, the designs prints well for a regular nail size. (mine is quite long as u can see from the photo, and i only stamp them once.)
3. they have wide variety of designs. Stars, hearts, leaves, floral designs and even Lizards! HAHA!
4. Worth the money ($1.60 per plate)
5. Instant Nail Art! (woohoo)
1. the plates are really sharp as compared to Konad’s. but post no problem if u are careful.
2. Dont have a sticker/protective film at the back. but still no issue to me as i dont see the need.
And basically, that’s about it! i can hardly find any faults with the plates! (maybe other than the Lizard!) HAHA. but yea. am lovin’ the plates and cant wait to try them again when i redo my mani! 🙂
1. it’s always good to use a card instead of the scraper to stamp your nails. it’s less damaging to the plates.
2. always clean ur stamper before and after stamping
3. always put a top coat before u stamp your nails, so just in case when u stamp wrongly, u can gently wipe the top and not damage ur base colour.
last but not least.
here’s the link for the various polish that works with the plates. 🙂
Regular polish that works.
Till the next time! 🙂